Meet Our REALTORS® & Our Staff
Sharon once heard someone say "If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life". Sharon relocated to Oxford with her husband Andy and their children in 1993 due to a new job opportunity for her husband. They typically relocated every 3-4 years to various locations throughout the Southeast such as Columbia, SC, High Point, NC, Greenville, TN and Hamilton, AL. Little did she know that Oxford would become their permanent "Home Sweet Home"
• Home town-Thomasville, GA, The City of Roses & Plantations
• Married to the same great guy for over half her lifetime
• Sharon is a Christian
• Mother of 3 adult children and "Gigi" to 6 grandchildren
• Associates Degree in Transportation Mgmt. and Business-Davidson County Community College
• Rating Clerk/Analyst for Southeastern Freight Corporate Offices, Columbia, SC 1987-1989
• Associates Degree in Real Estate from NWCC Senatobia, MS 1998
• Licensed MS real estate agent since 1998
• Member of the NAtional Association of Realtors since 1998
• 2004 President of the North Central MS Realtors
• 2002 MS Association of Realtors Leadership Graduate
• Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce member since 1998
• Sitting Board of Director for the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
• 2017 & 2018 Ambassador of the Year -Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
• Served as a Director on the Board of Directors of the North Central Board of Realtors
• Member of REBAC and an Accredited Buyers Agent
Sharon's hobbies include all styles of music, gardening/landscaping, antiquing, photography, vacationing on the Gulf Coast, New York City and Mountain View, AR. She loves spending time with her 5 grandchildren in Oxford & Hernando, MS, dining on tasty seafood and a good hamburger, weight training and exercising at Lamar Park. She simply loves her career as a Realtor! Sharon welcomes your business and is ready to assist you with all your real estate needs.
Rhonda is one of Grace Realty Group's newest licensed real estate Agents. Rhonda earned her MS Real Estate license in August of 2019 and became a member of the North Central MS Realtors, a member of the National Association of Realtors as well as a member of the MS Association of Realtors.
Rhonda studied nursing at NWCC and studied business at Salem International of Salem, VA as well as Phoenix University of Phoenix, AR. She recently completed real estate courses through American School of Real Estate Express, LLC of St. Louis, MO, a MREC approved real estate education provider.
She has been married for 18+ years and very pleased to say she has been a resident of Water Valley, MS since 1986. She is a mother and grandmother and family is everything to Rhonda. Rhonda also enjoys hiking nature trails, decorating, traveling with her family and remodeling homes and wood working. In fact her background of experience and knowledge in remodeling will be an asset and blessing to consumers looking to purchase re-sale homes for a personal residence as well as investment property.
Rhonda knows purchasing a home can be stressful and sometimes overwhelming. She wants to assure you that she will be totally devoted to helping you overcome the anxiety of purchasing or selling a home to her best ability. She is family oriented and dependable and wants to make buying a home fun and a happy experience for you to remember and cherish for years to come.
Unlicensed Marketing Director
Kristen graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2013 with a BBA in marketing. She has 15 years of experience in Sales including 5 years in real estate and 8 years in sales with her own Jewelry Design business. In addition to working as an unlicensed Marketing Director at Grace Realty Group, she handles marketing for local businesses and uses her marketing skills for social media, online selling platforms and in person sales. Grace Realty Group is very fortunate to have Kristen to oversee marketing campaigns with fresh and smart strategies for direct, print and social media marketing that keeps fans of Grace Realty Group always informed and in front of the competition.