Sharon Grace-Grace Realty Group Oxford
"The REALTOR® friends send their friends to in North MS"
Home of the 2022
College World Series Baseball Champions
The Ole Miss Rebels
148 Lakeway Dr Oxford, MS 38655
Meet Sharon & Kristen
Sharon once heard someone say "If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life". Sharon relocated to Oxford with her husband Andy and their children in 1993 due to a new job opportunity for her husband. They typically relocated every 3-4 years to various locations throughout the Southeast such as Columbia, SC, High Point, NC, Greenville, TN and Hamilton, AL. Little did she know that Oxford would become their permanent "Home Sweet Home"
• Home town-Thomasville, GA, The City of Roses, Brick laid streets & Historic Plantations with hunting, fishing and endangered Long Leaf Pines
• Married to the same great guy for over half her lifetime
• Sharon is a Christian
• Mother of 3 adult children and "Gigi" to 6 grandchildren
• Associates Degree in Transportation Mgmt. and Business-Davidson County Community College
• Rating Clerk/Analyst for Southeastern Freight Corporate Offices, Columbia, SC 1987-1989
• Associates Degree in Real Estate from NWCC Senatobia, MS 1998
• Licensed MS real estate agent since 1998
• Member of the NAtional Association of Realtors since 1998
• 2004 President of the North Central MS Realtors
• 2002 MS Association of Realtors Leadership Graduate
• Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce member since 1998
• Sitting Board of Director for the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
• 2017 & 2018 Ambassador of the Year -Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
• Served as a Director on the Board of Directors of the North Central Board of Realtors
• Member of REBAC and an Accredited Buyers Agent
Sharon's hobbies include all styles of music, gardening/landscaping, antiquing, photography, vacationing on the Gulf Coast, New York City and Mountain View, AR. She loves spending time with her 5 grandchildren in Oxford & Hernando, MS, dining on tasty seafood and a good hamburger, weight training and exercising at Lamar Park. She simply loves her career as a Realtor! Sharon welcomes your business and is ready to assist you with all your real estate needs.
Unlicensed Marketing Director
Kristen graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2013 with a BBA in marketing. She has 15 years of experience in Sales including 5 years in real estate and 8 years in sales with her own Jewelry Design business. In addition to working as an unlicensed Marketing Director at Grace Realty Group, she handles marketing for local businesses and uses her marketing skills for social media, online selling platforms and in person sales. Grace Realty Group is very fortunate to have Kristen to oversee marketing campaigns with fresh and smart strategies for direct, print and social media marketing that keeps fans of Grace Realty Group always informed and in front of the competition.